Re: [Amc-list] caspers cancer

I had this same problem on my 68 American before the front floors were
fixed. I had to move the frame sills around slightly when fixing the
floors to solve the problem. Speaking of the floors, that is probably a
good place to start. I think I'd do the firewall next and frame sills
after that.

Matt

On 11/14/2008 9:30 AM, Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx spouted this sage advice:

--