[Amc-list] Ambassador/Rebel convertible top weatherstripping

[Amc-list] Ambassador/Rebel convertible top weatherstripping

HI guys. Anyone have/know where to get the weatherstripping/seals for my 67 Ambassador convertible? I have after market trunk seal/door seals(will see how well they fit). I need seals where the top fits against the windshield and top of the windows. Ned the seals that attach to the windshield post where the wing vent assy fits.Also need the little rectangular seals where the rear glass meet the door post. Door fuzzies also???? Thankyou in advance for ANY info.Joe