From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 4:28 pm
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Headlight Malfunction / Question

You either had both low beam elements go out or the dimmer switch has died!
You would not have High beams if it was anything else.
May be the lamps as sometimes the surge when one goes will take out the other.
  I'd probably check it at the dimmer switch.
Easier than pulling a head lamp or punching holes in the harness.

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: WILLIAM SERCKIE <realtorbill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>