------------------
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 14:57:27 +0000
From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx

You're correct in everything except the stroke on the 390-401 crank being the same.
If it was Greg would not be gaining 10cu.in. by using a 401crank over the 390 crank.

Not, 100% sure the 304 and 360 cranks are 100% the same, IIRC they are balanced different from the factory for the larger 360 pistons?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"