[Amc-list] 258/4.0 rod bolts

  I am building a mild performance 258, but I am using 4.0 rods.  My machine shop said that if I don't plan to use it over 4500 rpm, I can just stick with the origional ones. And that's great, but it will be at 9.0 to 9.5 compression. So, in the back of my head I'm wondering if it's worth it to get some ARP bolts for peace of mind. However, I've been looking hard and can't find any 4.0 rod bolts. Lots of 258 bolts, but no 4.0 ones. Are the 4.0 and the 258 bolts the same? And if not, then where can I get some 4.0 rod bolts?   THANK YOU,  Matthew Walter