Re: [Amc-list] Compression time

It sounds as if you haven't run that motor for some time, so I' wouldn't
worry about it at this point. Oil distribution will be uneven, all sorts
of variables.

Once you get it drivable, put some miles on it, get it tuned up etc,
then check it again. That is wide variation but if it's basically been
sitting I think it would be too easy to read meaning into them. #6 looks
more off to me than #5 at this point! Clearly there's no major problem
visible here.