[Amc-list] need some ambo parts

I was just working on the brakes on the 66 Ambo wagon and noticed that
the bar that goes behind the axle is bent.  I forget what you call it but
it is part of the torque tube setup.  On my Jeep I would call it a
trackbar.  And looking further, I believe the torque tube itself has a
dimple in it too.  The "trackbar" is rubbing on the diff cover so I know
the bend is not supposed to be there.  Anyone have a "trackbar"?  I know
there is one on a 66 wagon at Leon's in VA and I may have to run there
for other parts but would prefer not to have to.

Wayne
Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY,
http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
AMO#8454,  82 SX/4, 258 auto
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
2003 FLHTCI, 2000 WJ Limited
2001 Cherokee, 2002 STS Northstar