Re: [Amc-list] Those !@!#!!! wiper clips -- source

Might double-check the part on their catalog, I think AMC used two
types? Dunno page 220 (almost last page) of their huge PDF catalog

also

9277 plastic control cable clip that nasty thing that pops off under the
dash never to be seen again. Or if it stays in place it cuts your
finger. 85 cents page 141

also

plastic trim clips for the AMerican. Weird little one-year things.

Joe Smith sez the 65 Mousetang HT roofrail and vent seal is close; I may
ship them my old crap parts and see if they can match more closely.

You know, if you are a kid who's never worked on an old car that catalog
would be entirely inexplicable. Or maybe it would look like a PDF from
the 1880's ("horse hair buggy clips, ivory. radium paint, 2 cents
extra"). PDFs I suppose would have then been fourteen wheelbarrows of
punched cards tied into a chain with cotton string.

No I've not been drinking, yet.