[Amc-list] Looking for weatherseal

I need a rear window weatherseal for my '69 Rambler (American).  I have a 2 dr sedan, NOT hardtop and they don't seem to be made as a repro.  Any ideas or leads on a NOS?

Mine is still in decent shape (for being 39 yrs old), but I want to repaint the car and need to pull all the windows; I've got them all out except for that one as I'm afraid to damage it...

Jim Boone
Mims, FL