Re: [Amc-list] FW: Re: [AMC-DelMarVA] Re: Sound mats and belts.

Re: [Amc-list] FW: Re: [AMC-DelMarVA] Re: Sound mats and belts.

Your mileage may vary.

I've have/had 3 and they seemed fine.

Ken Ames

39Master85w.partscar,67Marlin343,68AMX343,70Machine,73Matador2drht401,
73Hornet4dsd,73-74-75-76GremlinXs,75PacerX,76Hornet2dsd,77Matadorcpe,
2-77AMXs304,78AMX304,78Gremlin,78GremlinGT,79Concordhb,79PacerDL304,
2-79AMXs304/401,2-80AMXs258/401,2-80SpiritDL258/304,80Eagle4dsdn,3-81SX4s,
81SpiritGT,81Concord4dsd,82Eaglesw,2-85Eaglesw,2-80J20/360,85J10,88Eaglesw,
89Sentra4dsd   (41)

AMCA = http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/amcalberta/index.html

Quoting Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx:

http://splatter.wps.com/pipermail/amc-list/attachments/20081031/8bf85cbb/attachment.eml