Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 21:54:28 -0400
From: Matt Haas <ramblerphile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] [Fwd: [Contact Form]1962 american rambler
	cabriolet]
To: AMC-List <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Anyone care to take a crack at this?

Matt

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Contact Form]1962 american rambler cabriolet
Date: 31 Oct 2008 01:11:07 -0000
From: bruce williams <bcswilliams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ramblerphile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

having a problem repairing a friends car.several lights are out and can not
find the fuse box on this car and other things they where working before, he
doesnt know where it is either.can you help me out and if you know or how i
can find out.as i have pulled the whole dash down and cant find it.thanks
bruce

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"