Re: [Amc-list] Sound mats and belts.

Hmmmm - tell me more. I need to replace the windlace and
weatherstripping for all 4 doors on my '65 American sedan.

How'd the truck weatherstrip work? Just pull the windlace off and
replace it with the truck stuff? And the weatherstrip?

Trying to decide between pretty stuff from a Rambler place, or
inexpensive stuff as my wallet has melted and is nowhere to be found.