[Amc-list] 64 Typhoon for sale

A fellow I know in NW Florida is about to part with his drop-dead gorgous Typhoon.  Says 8K will take it away.  Can't believe he's going to let it go, but he says there are other things he wants to do.  If he lists it on line, I'll see it gets posted here.  He's in Florida, near Tallahassee, if anyone in that area sees the car around.  It's a beauty, and has a quite a bit of NOS stuff on it, including the grill.  Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me, and I'll be the go-between to put you together with him.