[Amc-list] AMC V8 Cylinder Head Grooves - Better Pics

[Amc-list] AMC V8 Cylinder Head Grooves - Better Pics

Good morning all,
You can check out better pics of the head grooves on my photo site at http://s246.photobucket.com/albums/gg116/amundaza/Head%20Grooves/

On Saturday AM, I'll be extending the groove further into the chamber roof, per recommendations of Randy Naquin, a head guy that's been doing these for some time now.

I'll post up more pics after I get the groove extended.

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor :) <><
Rochester Hills, MI
1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer "TRMN8R2"

And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life. - 1 John 5:11-12