Re: [Amc-list] Ain't Worth Nothin" No More

Re: [Amc-list] Ain't Worth Nothin" No More

I take all of my scrap metal to a local yard and most times give them
the whole haul.  It's usually not enough to be worth their time sorting
etc. to give me a few dollars.  They take other things that I assume
they profit little from so I don't mind.

I have a favorite (only place actually) that takes all types of plastic
from #1-#6, bottles, non-bottles, peanuts, etc., not to mention used
vegetable oil, magnetic media, records, working & non-working
electronics, and much more.  I give them well in excess of the minimum
fee per car as I usually have a lot of stuff, most folks skate by with
the minimum, and I'd like to see them continue.

AMC content...  While I had my Eagle (some days when I'm feeling
nostalgic I think I was a fool to sell it) it was always a nice Saturday
to drive down to the recycler with my Dad having breakfast on the way.

Russ (from Pa.)