From: Bruce Hevner <scramblr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] Head grooving & fuel
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 9:10 AM

I am still VERY skeptical of this procedure. There have been some ridiculous
claims made for it with virtually NO data to back it up. I will ask all the
custom cylinder head guys at the PRI show in Dec what they know about it and
post results here.

I will also be attending the following seminars;
"racing gas and E-85" ( I will question these guys about BUTANOL)
"HP Valve spring technology"
"Reaction time clinic for drag racers"
 I will post my results here.
But hey,,, that's just ME!!