Re: [Amc-list] why was the vert abandoned, Converter seal?

Re: [Amc-list] why was the vert abandoned, Converter seal?

Funny ain't it....
Even my typos mention pain, should have been pan, wish I could drop the pain instead of the pan!

My current favorite show is House. I can relate to a character in chronic pain who people treat like a junkie with a bad attitude!
   What I can't relate to is why no one in a hospital would recognize the difference between a perosn with chronic pain and a junkie.

Back to regular channel, Yeah, I'm hoping to find a nice smoked bearing in that axle.
I'm not too sure I'm going to look very hard.
If I hit the ground running with this car and the Borg actually works I will be more likely to roll the rear axle out of the flood car under the vert, maybe.  It's got the conventional easy to get brakes on it and perhaps it actually has the twingrip in it the trunk compartment label says it has!  The vert has a peg leg, the leaking stuff could indeed be its reason for being parked.

   More irony, when I bought the car it's engine had been torn down cause it had siezed from sitting. The guy had gotten it freed up. There was no radiator in it though and I could not flat tow it without fluid in the trans or having it connected to a cooler, So I towed it backwards.
   If the engine had been together and I had towed it in the conventional manner. I doubt it would have survived the 4.5hr tow home and I would not have heard the noise till it was way too late!
    YAY. Something worked out good, only took like 5 years to figure it out too!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>