[Amc-list] House Cleaning e-bay style

As mentioned my son and his family and my wife and I are buying a bank owned home that we all can live in together.  So we are cleaning house.  I just listed a LOT of stuff and AMC brochures starting bids at $5.00, below is the link for the remainder of my emblems (used) to get you started looking.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130265005921&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&viewitem=

All my display stuff to come and then the garage sales for more.  Thanks for looking and helping.
Also out of work again... So I am hitting the Gremlin/Spirit parts and learn about shipping the larger stuff tomorrow and getting it going before snow fall!Blessings,Richard Richard Estermyer PhotoGraphics 6235 S. Mohawk Avenue Ypsilanti, MI 48197 734.483.5138 734.417.9456 cell javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx