Re: [Amc-list] Yahoo! News Story - Chrysler may be sold in pieces to oth

Re: [Amc-list] Yahoo! News Story - Chrysler may be sold in pieces to other companies - Yahoo! News

I thought Chrysler already had a deal with Nissan to manufacture the
Titan. A merger of Chrysler and GM would probably mean no more Dodge
and Chrysler products. There is just too much overlap. A merger with
Nissan/Renault might mean some Chrysler and Dodge products could
survive. Either way, I think Jeep would continue.