Re: [Amc-list] Need Carter 1BBl carb for 73 Hornet

Re: [Amc-list] Need Carter 1BBl carb for 73 Hornet

 > Some moron drilled holes into
 > the body of the carb and also broke off one the vent ports

People are idiots! Funny, I had a Carter BBD that someone had drilled
holes in the bowl in. Why do people do these things? We probably don't
wanna know...

If you don't get lucky, consider this place:

http://www.nationalcarburetors.com/

I haven't used them, but I think some one or two people on this list
have, with good luck. I swear they used to have a Lifetime Warrenty
option, or am I thinking of another site?

(CLick on Domestic carbs)

http://www.nationalcarburetors.com/lookup.aspx?partnum=nd1309