[Amc-list] 343 Piston

A guy on the AMC forum dropped a piston and damaged it when working on his AMC 343 V8 and needs a replacement piston. Just one.  Not oversize.  Does anyone have a used 343 piston they would part with?  I have been trying to help him but can't find an exact match in my stash of parts.  He needs to drive his Rebel out of the storage location where it is now, and soon.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA