Re: [Amc-list] Carb adjustments - (I hoping I was partially moronic)

Re: [Amc-list] Carb adjustments - (I hoping I was partially moronic)

Yep. I haven't picked up new spark plugs yet, and hesitate to run the
car and line them up without starting from a known good set. I was
probably doing magical thinking on the cause of the smoke - but will
start out by picking up a clean set of plugs and a clean, full tank of
gas. Not a bad starting point.

I noticed that it does not smoke when it first starts up, it starts
smoking more as it warms up. Not sure if that means anything at all.