From: "Joe Smith" <know_ware@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2008 9:30 PM
Subject: [Amc-list] HVLP sprayers

I am getting ready to paint my 61 American. I painted some other cars back
in the 90's, but don't remember what I used.
Does anyone have a opinion about good, yet inexpensive HVLP sprayers? HF has
a chicago brand one for about $50. I haven't looked anyplace else yet.

I am going to paint it with TruValue's version of rustoleum. The color is
Daisy Heart (banana yellow) Maybe with a white top, maybe not. Haven't
decided yet.

http://mail.yahoo.com