Re: [Amc-list] [!! SPAM] Re: off shore power boats and females

Re: [Amc-list] [!! SPAM] Re: off shore power boats and females

and I thought rednecks only lived in west virginia and texas.........    :-)

so here's another one of those things I don't understand........

what is it about high horsepower engines that people don't appreciate a good
fire up and rev.................

sure beats the heck out of the neighbor drunk as a skunk and bitchin at the
wife and kids don't it???

I won't be firing up race car engines at one in the morning any more, not
least until a get a TA clone done.......

Guess I'll just kick back and enjoy the scenery of all them classy babes
booby prints all over the glass of my Javelin.

course the real thing is much more enjoyable to look at,

no I don't mean boobys sheesh you guys need to get out of the gutter,  I
meant a real Trans Am Javelin !!!!

and I even got some AMC content, how's that for a post??

Armand