[Amc-list] Ring around the Rings

For a rebuild when you aren't doing a rebore,, or if you're having problems
with oil usage from the stock rings,,, you CAN'T beat these guys!!!
http://www.deves.com/index.cfm
I have been using them for over 20 years and I can tell you they work!!  If
the bore is in good shape you can even install them without honing. I have
used these many times for an "in car" rebuild where it would be difficult to
clean the bores after cleaning. NEVER had a problem!! Totally different
design from any other ring!!
I would NOT use them for a competition motor however as they (the last time
I checked) do not have a ductile iron top ring. For the ultimate in high
performance rings I use Totalseal.
http://www.totalseal.com/

They are both great products with good folks to deal with.
But hey,,, that's just ME!
Bruce Hevner