Re: [Amc-list] 370 HP 405 ft/lb 304 motor

Re: [Amc-list] 370 HP 405 ft/lb 304 motor

well my certified dyno test on my 343, puts it at 418 hp/428 Tq, certified
by  lyon Brothers of Wright Minn, (ranked #2 in NHRA  next to Greg Anderson
of Duluth also,,) it was a trip to here that thing pull. I taped it on on
the 2nd run as we changed to an 850 cfm, the 750 only pulled 387, and they
did some trip things to the carb,,,4900 Rpm, was the tourque point and  what
is going in ????? anyone want to connect me to a  Rebel ((((and not
Eddie,,he nice guy )..  Yest a Minnesotan yacking, but I really want a
Rebel, and for those out there, let  know, if it  is out there, want to do
my own restoration,,, just went to ARK, to pick up a Scrambler tub that has
never been on a frame, and doing a total resto,, due to Vin# this will be a
1983 Jeep Scrambler with 0 Miles, what a project,, I have used my  Plasma
and doubled the frame to except  the 360 built, 30 over, and goodies, no
intent on abusing it,,   The good news isThe Uof Minn has and will be
perfecting my little Solargen  concord,,,,by the way, the other one that
sold, they converted  back to gas, figure that crap out    I was offered it,
but short on cash, but now am shameful on not buying it, ,,,cuz it is gone
!!  Mine is in a restoration shop, only because a darn Minnesota tree hit
the windsheild, so having it totaly redone by the shop, and, maybe folks, it
might be the only true electric by AMC/solargen with only 491 miles on
it,,,,NOT FOR SALE  Love that darn thing,,,but the list can argue
that,,,only one in Duluth Minn

I would like to let the list know that I am approaching 60 and have decided
to sell my 30' offshore, twin 502
Fords, , King Cobras outdrives,dynoed at aprox 1500 HP, I  have GPS it at 91
MPH, and backed out,,,good deal for someone
Garry