Re: [Amc-list] gooey stuff what the heck is that?

Re: [Amc-list] gooey stuff what the heck is that?

Oh, all the cleaners for said evaps have a certain level of corrosiveness.
All of them.
They nee dti to break the corrosion layer loose from the aluminum.
flushing thouroughly is a must.

The pontoon cleaner leaves the toons shiney again and peels off all the layers of grime a dullness.

As with any off label use I guess you takes yer chances.
If the cleaner leaves a hole behind it wasn't going to hold under pressure for long anyway!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)