Re: [Amc-list] Anyone Around Charlottesville VA know anything about 96 D

Re: [Amc-list] Anyone Around Charlottesville VA know anything about 96 Dodge Truck with 3.9 V6?

I agree.  I think with a voltmeter, a fuel pressure gauge and a service manual for that truck you could get it running well.

Joe Fulton