From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx <Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Compression Ratio
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans." <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, October 9, 2008, 11:35 AM

Bruce,

Surprised you didn't say when in doubt degree the cam!
Then you know it's right.
I do remember in the 70-80's buying chains/gears for 60's 302/289
motors because the 70's setups where retarded.
I would think most performance oriented stuff would be straight up,

But HEY,,, that's just ME!

Now, where have I seen that before???

:]

--