Re: [Amc-list] Honest Charly's Speed Shop

Re: [Amc-list] Honest Charly's Speed Shop

Honest Charley's has been around the block a few times as far as owners I believe.
If I was told the truth it went belly up then was revamped and bought out etc;
If it's the same outfit I'm thinking of, down in Kentucky or Tennesse area.
I met the guy once at Carlisle 8-10 years ago. He did not leave a good impression in my mind at the time.
I kind of just did not trust what he was saying at all. Don't know if it was an owner or salesman either.
Never bought from them though.
I hate/detest places that do not post or mention shipping.
It usually means they are going to burn you.
It's nice when they don't but that just leaves one to wonder why the do not give shipping quotes if the rates are good?

Sorry to hear you got such a rip without warning.
Thanks for sharing!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV