Re: [Amc-list] Definitive fuel tank fitment

Re: [Amc-list] Definitive fuel tank fitment

I use a remote pump still.
Stock pickup and tank.
I always refill at 1/4 tank!
ALWAYS!!!
No, if ands or buts about it!
If you've ever seen what cavitation does to the cast metal wear surfaces on a fuel pump you'll know why!
I could not believe how abrasive it is.

Someday I may get to putting the pump in thet tank, but for now.
I got a convertible that needs built!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV