Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:08:05 -0400
From: Mike V <efi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Diy_efi] ECM selection
To: Do It Yourself fuel injection <diy_efi@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Agreed.
underhood / weatherproof is a nice feature.  Code from the
Syclone/Typhoon/Sunbird turbos can be used if you go with a turbo or
supercharger in the future too.

Cars to scope out for the 1227727 (later became 16197128)  ECM

        90-91  Chevy Corvette (non-ZR1)   5.7L
        90-93  Chevy Lumina (Car - not van)  2.8-3.1L
        88-93  Olds Cutlass   2.8-3.1L
        88-92  Buick Regal   2.8-3.1L
        88-93  Pontiac GranPrix  2.8-3.1L

MV