Re: [Amc-list] Hurricane Ike FOR SALE ads

Re: [Amc-list] Hurricane Ike FOR SALE ads

As soon as I saw that pro street Jav for sale ad,
 I thought "it already has a cage and a strange narrowed rear end" Probably
need some wicked offset wheel though.
Prime candidate for conversion to road racer.............
and back to AMC power with a Jerico 4 speed.

Armand