[Amc-list] 64 Classic Rear Brakes

I just took the drum off the right rear of my Typhoon to work it up and refresh everything.  I thought things looked a bit unusual.  It has been almost two years since I did the left side, so the memory banks are completely wiped clean in that area.  Some of the parts don't appear to belong in that brake mechanism.  Shouldn't the admuster have an "R" stamped into the end, not an "L"?  (They're threaded differently.)  Shouldn't there be some small cables down the rear side, connecting the adjuster to the stud at the top?  Shouldn't there be a bar across the bottom, between the shoes?

It looks like someone put a later model setup in this end of the axel.  I see a diagram of these parts for a '67.  The TSM diagram doesn't even come CLOSE to what I found behind that drum.  Anyone have a really good exploded diagram of a '64 Classic rear brake setup?

THAT having been said, anyone have a brake parts for a '64 Classic just laying around, in the way, taking up space?  I can use most of what I have, and I have an adjuster with an "R" stamped into the end.  I don't have the cable system that mounts on the back area.  I guess what I've got is a MESS.