Re: [Amc-list] did tom say TURBO!!!???

On second read... I bet it's got 9" drums up front -- it's a
non-rebuilt, stock motor, and if it spins the clutch, it's gotta be a
small, stock clutch.

I read the boost control as machanical set on the maximum boost, not
necessarily instantaneous boost pressure control. From the description
of "smokes a little" I'd say the motor is tired and/or there's wild
mixture problems, probably from blow-through carb pressurization
problems. THat always sounds tought to get right when I read about it.

Looks like a decent basis for finishing up the last items though.

Biddin ended, not sold I think, or sold locally.