[Amc-list] 195.6 OHV Oil Return Line - just use a pre-cut brake line?

[Amc-list] 195.6 OHV Oil Return Line - just use a pre-cut brake line?

Okay, we put in a lot of work on the 195.6 OHV this weekend and today.
Just have to do some fiddly bits. The oil return line that goes
outside the engine and runs from the block to the head is broken. It
looks like just plain old brake line. Do I just need to pick up some
brake line? Or do the fittings have a different thread pitch?