[Amc-list] Time to buy a Lotto Ticket ?

Dear Brien,

                Thank you for your inquiry about the bumper ends for
your car.  At this time we have had to start over.  We had 40 pairs for
the front made up and have sold that run out. Once we were comfortable
they were will received we were going to have the rears made up.  About
2 months ago a fire at the manufacturer put an end to that plan.  All
molds were destroyed.  The shop had the original new ends on hand too!

                We are in the process of finding another manufacturer to
make the ends so we just have to start all over.  We will be glad to
keep you in mind if something comes up.

Sincerely

Steven Blaser

Blaser Auto Nash, Rambler, AMC
3200-48th Ave
Moline, IL 61265
309-764-1155 Fax
309-764-3571 Phone 9-5 Central time M-F
64 years at the same phone number
www.blaserauto.com <http://www.blaserauto.com>

Note: For faster responses please include original correspondences in reply.