---------
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 23:22:54 -0700
From: Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Looking for one to overhaul, but a reasonable priced good runner would be okay too. The current M15/D35 has a pinion bearing or something going out. After driving 55 mph for awhile, it will suddenly start to vibrate like a bad Ujoint (already checked that) and it feels like I'm on a rumble strip unless I slow down.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"