Re: [Amc-list] Painting the block - do you paint the intake manifold on

Re: [Amc-list] Painting the block - do you paint the intake manifold on the 195.6 OHV?

Yeah, I'll see what it looks like later on. It might turn out fine. I
like the color, think it looks pretty cool.

As far as the intake - I scrubbed it, hit it with brake cleaner,
sanded - but if I wanted to leave it bare, it should really be bead
blasted and hit with a polisher. I shot it with primer. When it dries,
I'll hit it with paint.

Joe - post pics of your engine! I bet it looks great! I'll try to talk
my 12 year old son into camera duty while my oldest and I put it
together tomorrow. I want to start that engine tomorrow. Got plans for
the week.