From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Mr. AMC
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 7:40 AM
To: AmericanMotorsModelbuilders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amc-list] Nice Shoe Box Rambler Convert In Rod & Custom

In the latest Rod & Custom I just received there was a nice shoe box Rambler
American convert. It was a burnt orange with a tan top with Cragar spoke
style wheels. It said it was a dealers car and was basically stock. But what
a sharp looking little car. I have a couple of those AMT Slammer model kits.
It would make a sharp addition to my AMC model collection. You guys on the
AMX Files with this style car should check this out.
"Doc"

"Doc"