[Amc-list] Day off Re: ot:first attempt at drag racing

[Amc-list] Day off Re: ot:first attempt at drag racing

Wasn't even a "sick day".
I just asked for it off!
Boss said he probably had something for me to do.
I waited till 3:00 yesterday and emailed him.
Asked him if he had found something for me to do.
He said not yet, so I sent in a leave request.
He approved it.

Felt good to not have to go or do anything!
The stand is basically done.
All I need to do is build the rods from the pedals to the Shrinker/stretcher bodies, make a couple of pedal pads and paint it.

I had to quit, my arm got to tired, i couldn't keep the weld beads going straight anymore!

I'll get some pics up on Photobucket when I get it finsihed.
Hopefully tomorrow unless my wife has other plans for me.
--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>