[Amc-list] A Station Wagon in FortWorth, TX. Anyone interested in 'bail

[Amc-list] A Station Wagon in FortWorth, TX. Anyone interested in 'bailing me out'?

Greetings;
This is a continuation of the saga of the jerk in FortWorth who sold me a 66
Rambler Classic Wagon on EBay and stood in every way to prevent it from
being picked up (he wanted to deliver it for a $600 fee).  He has failed in
every way to exhibit integrity and has chosen to not respond to anything
until I sent him a certified letter advising him of consequences for
disposition of this car.
Now he has said 'in two weeks the car will be put out into the street and I
can deal with the City'; this is after he choose to 'charge $1 a day storage
on the car' which, as anyone who knows 'the law' knows cannot be assessed
without prior agreement.  Thus the storage charge is 'Moot'.
Is there anyone nearby (this car is in FortWorth, TX) who has either an
interest in this car or can recover it to prevent it's loss?
I am frankly unable to deal with this car due to quite serious health issues
(really really really crappy ones; lung problems which may amount to a death
sentence!  YIKES!).
Please respond directly to my Email address, jerijan@xxxxxxxxxxx and
jerijan@xxxxxxxxxxx and we can discuss what can be done.
I asked the 'f.c.i.g MOOOOK' (whatever that is, that's what he called me in
his reply) simply to return my money.
If anyone is interested, this is his 'business'
http://www.posturalcorrection.com/ .  (his name is 'Alan Foot' which almost
seems like it's a 'non-de-guare').
Anyone have any ideas or can help out here?
The car is rust free (in terms of holes) which ought have something going
for it.
Thanks in advance for any and all assistance in this matter...
Jerijan

By the way, below is his Email to me.  Notice is tone and integrity.  On the
face of it, if his statements were true it'd be my doing.  Since his ability
to 'tell the truth' is as straight forward as, say, Pinochio's, the rest of
the note is lost as well.  (What did Mommy tell us?  ONE lie and no one will
believe us?  How about 'one after another'?  What does THAT do??)
AlanfootEmail begins here:

"Again, you are under the assumption that someone else is responsible for
your actions! Your obligation was to pick up the car in a timely manor and
to be in touch with me or any seller to complete the transaction! You have
done neither. My responsibility ended when you could not pick up or pay for
delivery as promised. I still have the car and it is rightfully yours to
pick up. Come and get it! You had enough time to be resposible, now after
six months you want your money back! You have got to be kidding! Last I
heard, you were in such poor health,the car was no longer important to you.
You said " I guess I have lost the car and should not have bought it to
begin with." I think I have been most fair with you. Your empty words mean
nothing to me and obviously to yourself.I have done what I said I would do
from the start. It is not my problem if you cannot follow through!  Storage
is $1.00 per day. Pay me and come and get it!  I will give you two week to
pick up the car and then it goes on the street. You can deal with the city
after that!                 If you don't like that,Too Bad! ALAN HOOD"

Oh, one last thing: Time is not on my side; I have to head back to Virginia
in a day or two.
Last but not least.  Anyone want a Carlisle Flea Market Spot (2) or a Car
Corral Spot (1)?  These are current available.
Thanks again, Gang.  I'm lookin' forward to hearing from ya!
Jj