Re: [Amc-list] Tighten up that hind end....

Re: [Amc-list] Tighten up that hind end....

> I actually had not thought of pulling the assembly then pressing it apart.
> I wonder if I can do that in my 12 ton press?

Oh yeah, you're all set! Gotta be a tall press so's the axles don't hit
the floor. I think Frank reminded us one to put wood etc under it as
it'll jump to the floor with some force.

My next house project is to grade then pour a slab in the area outside
my small shop, then put a roof over it. I'll probably box it in. THEN I
could move some stuff around and have room for things like real welding,
stock, air compressor and... press.