[Amc-list] Cordova Blues

FYI for those who were interested, I am not going to be able to come to Cordova this year.  Just received word that my  uncle passed away and the funeral is this weekend.  Apologies to those who contacted me in search of parts.

Always a GREAT weekend thanks to NAMDRA!!!Blessings,Richard Richard Estermyer PhotoGraphics 6235 S. Mohawk Avenue Ypsilanti, MI 48197 734.483.5138 734.417.9456 cell javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx