Re: [Amc-list] trunk restoration

Armand,

There was a recent thread on the AMC Forum stating that the current splatter paint from the vendors was not correct for a 70 Javelin.   I advise you to spray some of it on a test surface and compare it to that in your car.  At least one guy on the forum (bill d. from Iowa I believe) had to experiment and concoct his own forumla for splatter paint that mathched.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA