Re: [Amc-list] sx4 issues to check while buying

Re: [Amc-list] sx4 issues to check while buying

" From: Andrew Blomer <lotharamc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
"
" Just to show how little I know about them....
"
" If it is the 4cyl, is it the audi/porche one that has been discussed
" here, or the iron duke, or what? I thought the duke was at least an
" adequate engine.

the audi 2.0 was never put into eagles though it was apparently used
in a run of postal jeeps.  it was gone before '80.

the poncho mill did get the nickname of 'iron puke'...