[Amc-list] axle for Eddie Stakes

My daughter(who can turn a wrench on occasion) and I pulled the rear axle out of the SX/4 I'm parting out, then took off the doors. The only thing left to take of is the rear deck lid, the windshield, and the bell housing. BTW, is a bellhousing from an Iron Duke to a T5 worth going through the trouble of saving? Monday I boxed up the axle, ready for shipping; now just to hear from Eddie, and I'll be happy. This car also has a sunroof, but I don't plan on taking it out; never liked a sunroof, just a spot for the rain to leak through.