[Amc-list] demolition derby spirits

I think the last car I would want to be smashed up in a demolition derby
would be a Spirit. You would think a boxy Ambassador or Matador wagon would
get more destruction! Anyways, saw this on ebay and figured some of ya'll
might be interested in the parts coming off them before they are demoed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/amc-spirits-parts-cars-eagle-sx4_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ10076QQihZ015QQitemZ250289262254QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

if link breaks above, search for item number 250289262254

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com