Re: [Amc-list] Shop Recommendation

If someone is looking to do this swap, I have a parts AMC Jeep T5 (was run low on oil so synchros are stuck) along with the clutch, flywheel (6 cyl) and bellhousing for $100. I surmise you only need to swap the Jeep T5 input into brand X 2wd T5 for it to work?

From: "Armand Eshleman" <aje1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Shop Recommendation
To: <S.Pancrazio@xxxxxxxx>,	"AMC/Rambler owners,drivers and fans."
	<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Steve,

The T5 swap is an easy one if you have the needed tools. If not it's not so
easy.
Any reputable shop should be able to handle it. It does take some research
to get all the information needed.
There really aren't any big hurdles to jump with this swap.
Like Mark said John Elle is in the Phoenix area. He's the grandfather of the
T5 swap.

Armand