[Amc-list] Nother one

I decided that if i was going to start back into the Ambassador I might as well get the last tool I "need" to do the job.
So, I ordered a Shrinker/stretcher from HF today.
    With the bead roller, the throatless shear , the Shrinker/stretcher and my other misc tools I "should" be able to get the pieces I need to make made without pulling my hair out too much!

   Funny thing about that stretcher. HF has it on sale for $89.99 for the single tool with both sets of jaws.
For $189.99 you can buy a pair of tools with jaws eliminating the need to swap jaws. Now forgive me, but does it not seem silly to pay $189.99 for the pair when you can buy 2 single tools with 4 sets of jaws for $179.98?! Giving you a spare set of jaws, which are a wear item.  Silly people....

No, I rambler Mentalitied it. I ordered one tool with a pair of jaws.

Even if I don't get the Ambassador finished, I can at least look at the tools :]

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV